If you’ve been following for awhile, you know I took a big road trip to Boston this past summer. I realize I never shared my itinerary. I did a lot of research to try to cover as much as possible with a 3 year old in tow. I think we did pretty good and we all had an absolute blast. If you want to plan a trip, too, maybe my homework will give you a head start.
Also, check out my Instagram feed from July – I put lots of details about these pictures and what I loved about my trip to Boston, MA.
Boston Itinerary – 3 Days with Kids, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles
- All head to Cape Cod for the day.
- Morning: Freedom Trail (Freedom Trail Foundation offers 90 minute walking tours led by 18th century costumed guides.)
- Lunch in Quincy Market. (Tour ends at FT)
- Afternoon: Free afternoon to explore…
- Take MBTA Ferry to the Charlestown Navy Yard, USS Constitution, Old Ironsides. – Kids loved museum, boat and Navy Yard.
- Had lunch at Tedeshi Deli and Food Shop. Fast, friendly, outdoor seating.
- Super Duck Tours Duck Boat tour in afternoon (Tix range from $25-$35 depending on age)
- Can get on-line in advance.